Ok, so I said I’d do this over the weekend…but the weekend quickly became Monday!
I’ve actually been nominated twice (thanks to Tor and Janette) so thought I’d better get this done before I get a third nomination!
So, HERE GOES…
1. What was your first ever job?
My first ever EVER job was as a Highland Dancer..I’m serious!!
Genuinely not trying to take the Scottish theme too far! I would dance outside a Scottish castle (in my kilt obvs) and get money. Best job yet.
2. When did you start blogging and what do you love about it?
I started blogging after a trip to Kenya to visit several schools that were located in slums. I used it to update friends and family back home. I loved putting my experience into words and sharing it with others as the trip was life changing.
(See PROJECTHIRTY for details)
3. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would it be?
Somewhere warmer…I don’t really mind where!
4. Countryside, city or beach?
Beach beach beach..easy!
5. If you were a character from Sex & The City, which one would you be?
Ooooo, tricky tricky! Every blogger wants to be Carrie right!? But unfortunately for me I think I’m more Charlotte..bit ditsy and a bit of a do-gooder!
6. What do you do in ‘real life’?
I’m a primary school teacher. Ta-dah!
7. What’s your favourite cake?
Chocolate with chocolate on the side and chocolate on the top!
8. What’s your favourite tipple?
Ok, confession time…I’m a Peter Pan drinker. I love Blue WKD.
(Needless to say, I haven’t had one in a while!)
9. You have a day off from the kids, all to yourself…how would you spend it?
Is it really bad to say sleeping!? Think you’ve caught me on a bad day!
(On a good day-snowboarding!)
10. If you were given £10,000 what would you do with it?
Add it to my fundraising campaign http://www.projecthirty.com (yes, this is a plug 😆)
11. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Angelina Jolie. She’s won me over with her kid-created wedding dress!
Now, for my nominations…
And here are my random questions to you…
1. What is your best blogging tip?
2. What are you most proud of?
3. If you could go anywhere on holiday where would you go and why?
4. Who is your idol?
5. How many things can you do at once and what are they?
6. If you were an animal what would you be and why?
7. What’s your favourite colour?
8. What is your motto for life?
9. How do you like to relax?
10. What’s your funniest mummy moment?
11. What is your favourite biscuit?