You know you’re a parent when…
1. This is how you spend a Friday night…tidying up.
2. When your dog looks permanently pissed off.
3. When your camera roll is filled with a million pictures of the same thing…and can’t be deleted because they are all cute!
4. Your eyebrows revert back to how the were in secondary school.
(I know I know..I need to make time-OUT OF THIN AIR!!!)
5. Being able to use the trolley seat at the Supermarket is an amazing moment.
6. You wash your balls in a sink.
7. The only colour scheme in your life is multicoloured.
8. You love a glass of wine..on your own.
9. People buy you books that you would only laugh at post-baby.
10. You never have matching socks.
11. There is some form of child seat in the toilet..permanently.
12. There are more cooler kid shoes in the house than adult.
13. You’ve been puked on….
14. …and pooped on.
15. You love Calpol.