Thanks to Life with Little Men…and a Little Lady for the One Lovely Blog Award. I’m awake and Wee One is asleep…hooray!! So here goes…
7 facts about me, I’m going to try and make these as interesting and random as possible!!
1. I’ve auditioned for the XFactor. Needless to say I didn’t win. (Or get through the first round…boooooo!)
2. I have a dodgy liver! Newly discovered and hopefully resolved soon. (For the record, in not a big drinker!)
3. I thought I was at the beach when having my c-section. Hypnobirthing at it’s best. Direct quote..
DOC “Are you ok?”
ME “Yes, I’m at the beach.”
4. I’ve played hockey at International level.
5. I make my own dribble bibs called Wee Dribblers. They are tartan/tweed dribble bibs.
6. My husband and I are trying to end child hunger in the developing world. See One Feeds Two for details. (Shameless plug)
7. I like to write children’s books and have just sent my first to a publisher..eek!!
That is all. Now this is the part I find hard…ten people to nominate!!
HOW IT WORKS
Thank the person who nominated you (you’re welcome 😂) and link back to their blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 10 bloggers for the award. (This is a mission..warning you now!!)
One thought on “One Lovely Blog Award”
Well you are clearly amazing! You are a fab blogger, charity worker, crafter and of course a fab mum too! Great facts! 🙂 xx